Date Posted:19 November 2019
SEE WHY MORE PEOPLE ARE TURNING TO SYDNEY SOLVENTS FOR VEHICLE CARE!
More and more mechanics and panel beaters are ordering solvents from Sydney Solvents, so to help you understand why we've put together a list of some of our most popular car and vehicle-related products.
Hugely popular here at Sydney Solvents, Brake Cleaner has a variety of uses and is ideal for removing brake fuel, oil, grease and other contaminants quickly and effectively. Our Brake Cleaner is not chlorinated.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Brake, clutch and parts cleaner – removing grease and tough stains.
- Fast-drying solvent means that when using it as a degreaser the product flashes off quickly for a nice finish.
- Used to clean surfaces before painting.
- General workshop cleaner to remove contaminants from workshop floors and walls.
- Not recommended to be used for cleaning gummed up carburettors.
- More commonly it is used for adhesives, cleaning of auto-transmissions and pre-cleaner prior to spray-painting.
- Cleans up fouled spark plugs.
Brake Cleaner also has a few great uses for around the home!
- Use brake cleaner to uplift dirty floor stains
- Remove permanent marker stains by applying a small amount to a cloth and work in to remove.
- Stubborn surface cleaner.
- Concrete cleaner.
CHECK IT OUT: https://www.sydneysolvents.com.au/brake-cleaner-20-litre
MAGIC CAR & TRUCK WASH
Sydney Solvents Car Wash is a powerful product with a nourishing wash and long-lasting shine. After the work you’ve put into carefully cleaning your car with our car wash, you’ll step back and realise you chose the right product for the job. The foaming wash deeply uplifts dirt and grime to give your car a freshness its been missing leaving a layer of wax for a great shine and non-streaking finish.
The product is super concentrated so a little goes a long way. Sydney Solvents car wash works the best when using it in pressure cleaner and will have your car looking like it has just been snowed on, it’s got intense foam with a lot of power. You can even clean using it with a bucket and sponge, either way, it will have a great finish. The product will work it's magic to remove road grime, oil film, fuel soot and more. What’s even a bonus is that the car wash is environmentally friendly.
- Powerful foaming vehicle wash
- Non-streaking finish
- Uplifts dirt and grime to give it a great shine
- Environmentally friendly
CHECK IT OUT: https://www.sydneysolvents.com.au/magic-car-wash-20-litre
DETERGENT BASED DEGREASER
If you’re looking an all-purpose cleaner with a bit more grit than normal, this is the degreaser you need. Made for all things dirty and greasy our Sydney Solvents All-Purpose Degreaser will do the job you need and much more.
The All-Purpose Degreaser is a heavy-duty detergent-based degreaser designed to rapidly clean and uplift dirt, making it the perfect cleaner to have around the home and workplace. As the product is alkaline rich, it works efficiently so you don’t have to. The great thing about the all-purpose cleaner is that it gets in and does the job but does not affect plastics, rubber, metal, glass or cured paintwork.
As it is a detergent-based degreaser it is known for being extremely powerful. The heavy-duty degreaser is suitable for removal of fat and grease from kitchens, canopies, vinyl, ceramics tiles, walls, floors and truck curtains on truck liners. Using it on the bathroom tiles will strip and make them new as well as the workshop floor. It is important to dilute the product down according to the job and application as it is heavy-duty.
- All-purpose degreaser
- Does not affect plastics, rubber, metal, glass or cured paintwork as long as it's diluted correctly
- Heavy-duty alkaline-based degreaser
- Environmentally friendly
How to Use
For general cleaning dilute 1 part to 60 parts water. Apply solution by mop, swab, spray or brush and allow to remain in contact for a short period. Rinse with water and use brush or clean damp mop.
1) Concrete, terrazzo, ceramic tiles and hard tiles: 10:1 dilution
2) Printing presses and blocks: 2:1 dilution
3) Steam cleaning: 1:35 dilution
4) Floor de-waxing & heavy duty soil Soak with 1:40 dilution
5) Light Cleaning 1:40 dilution 6) Medium Cleaning 1:30 dilution
7) Heavy Cleaning 1:20 dilution rinse product contacting surfaces with potable water after use.
CHECK IT OUT: https://www.sydneysolvents.com.au/detergent-based-degreaser-20l
All of these products are ranged in 1L, 5L, 20L, 200L and 1000L variants.
Leave a comment