Brake fluid cleaner is a clear flammable liquid hydrocarbon. Brake cleaner evaporates quickly leaving little to no residue behind. The flashpoint of is <0°C making it highly flammable, with a boiling range of 50-135°C. The product is characterised as fast drying, low residue as a contact cleaner, and is a relatively weak solvent so it will be unlikely to affect the surface of most materials.
Brake cleaner bunnings or brake cleaner wurth works very much the same to the Sydney Solvents brake cleaner.
Brake Cleaner Uses
Brake cleaner refers to the fluid suitable for cleaning discs and drum brakes and as all-purpose type degreaser. It removes brake fluid, oils, brake wear deposits and other contaminants that are found within such as linings, pads, cylinders and springs. Our brake cleaner dries fast, leaving very little residue behind and can be applied easily.
When cleaning your brakes for your car it is one of the best ways to keep your car in good condition. It’s quite easy and keeps your brakes dust-free, which prolongs the lifespan of the brakes and keeps you safe. Our brake fluid is high quality and very cost-effective.
If you need assistance with choosing brake cleaner or finding a product that suits you, please do not hesitate to ask as we are happy to help.
Brake Cleaner vs degreaser
If you are looking at cleaning your brakes, it is important to use either a brake cleaner or sometimes even a carby cleaner. Although brake cleaner is a degreaser type product, it is designed perfectly to clean the brakes whereas some degreasers are not. Other degreasers can be too strong.
We Supply Brake Cleaner from One to Two-Hundred Litres
While the clear, flammable liquid cleans the surface of brake discs and drums, you can use brake cleaner as a multi-purpose degreaser. When you apply brake cleaner, it removes the debris and restores the parts to a better condition. Furthermore, it doesn’t leave behind a residue for you to clean. Sydney Solvents supply all types of chemicals that are effective in various industries.
Benefits of Using Bulk Brake Cleaner
Vehicles rely on callipers to grab the rotor to slow down the motion after you’ve pressed the brake. Every time you apply brakes, bits of the calliper evaporate and transform to dust which settles in the grooves of the braking system. If you leave this dust, over time, it will prevent the rotors from functioning correctly.
- If you’ve heard excess noise every time you apply brakes, it could be the result of contaminants that have lodged themselves in the crevices of your braking system. While there isn’t a direct link but using a brake cleaner to remove the dirt and grime may stop the excess noise.
- When you use brake cleaner, all the build-up of dust and other particles wash away, which maximises your braking efficiency. The same goes for machinery that experiences similar wear and tear. Manufacturing plants or the farming industry can benefit from using brake cleaner for more than their brakes.
- The process of cleaning your brakes with a brake cleaner is simple. There’s minimal preparation, the application of the fluid is straightforward, and you don’t have to bother too much with cleaning up afterwards as there is no residue from the cleaner.
What You Should Know About Wholesale Brake Cleaner
Whether you’re buying it in bulk or as a once-off, you must be aware that brake cleaners are powerful solvents that can be used almost anywhere, including automotive garages and regular households. These are some of the practical uses of brake cleaner.
- There is a chemical used in brake cleaner that dry cleaners use for cleaning their garments. If you have a food stain, especially from greasy foods, using a little brake cleaner may do the trick. Rub a small amount of brake cleaner on the stain and wash it with water.
- The same principle applies to stains created on floors such as concrete driveways, patios and even those precious carpets. Some brake cleaner can remove the toughest of substances from most surfaces.
What You Get by Choosing Sydney Solvents
We’ve been in this industry for over 25 years and have an extensive catalogue of solvent and cleaning products. All our products are packaged here in Australia and must pass our quality checks before they get to you. We sell wholesale and retail and have developed a reputation for being the first choice when it comes to solvents.
Contact us for any questions or to place your order.