- Brake Cleaner Petroleum Hydrocarbons 100%
- Use brake cleaner to uplift dirty floor stains
- Remove permanent marker stains by applying a small amount to a cloth and work in to remove.
- Stubborn surface cleaner.
- Concrete cleaner.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Brake, clutch and parts cleaner – removing grease and tough stains.
- Fast drying solvent means that when using it as a degreaser the product flashes off quickly for a nice finish.
- Brake cleaner is a versatile product and has a high solvency level of greases, oils and surfaces prior to painting.
- Used to clean surfaces before painting.
- General workshop cleaner to remove contaminants from workshop floors and walls.
- Not recommended to be used for cleaning gummed up carburettors.
- More commonly it is used for adhesives, cleaning of auto-transmissions and pre-cleaner prior to spray-painting.
- Cleans up fouled spark plugs.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick it up?
Below are commonly asked questions. All answers provided are merely recommendations. Please do further research and test yourself. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
What does brake cleaner do?
Brake cleaner is a degreaser based product that is used to spray onto the built up gunk to remove the contaminates around the brakes to ensure there is nothing to cause friction in the brake area.
Can I spray brake cleaner on brake pads?
It is important to ensure all engine parts are cool when using brake cleaner. The cleaner can be used on brake linings, brake shoes, drums, rotors and pads.
Super QuickBy: John on 24 August 2021Great service - next day delivery.
20L Brake CleanBy: Troy Farley on 22 August 2019Great product, fast helpful service.