- Isopropyl Alcohol 100% Technical Grade
- High evaporation, quick drying rate
- Effective for cleaning house holds
Isopropyl Alcohol Uses
Cleaning & House Hold Uses:
- Household cleaner and is great for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms, and other surface areas: Use 100% Isopropyl Alcohol Straight
- Cleans sticky grime and residue: Use 100% Isopropyl Alcohol Straight
- Perfect for cleaning computer screens, phones, iPad screen, and is non-streaking: Use 100% Isopropyl Alcohol Straight
- General window cleaner: Use 100% Isopropyl Alcohol Straight
- Removes ink: Use 100% Isopropyl Alcohol Straight
- Cleans glass: Use 100% Isopropyl Alcohol Straight
- Used to remove the old tobacco from inside the pipe: Use 100% Isopropyl Alcohol Straight
- Use on granite, wood floors and upholstery: 1/4 Isopropyl Alcohol, 3 drops dish detergent, 1 cup of water and a couple of essential oil.
- Clean venetian blinds: Use 100% Isopropyl Alcohol Straight
- Erase permanent markers: Use 100% Isopropyl Alcohol Straight
- Hand Sanitiser: 3/4 cup Isopropyl Alcohol and 1/4 aloe vera gel
- Stainless Steel Cleaner
- Make up brush cleanser: Use 100% Isopropyl Alcohol Straight
- Fixes broken powder foundation make-up and eyeshadow: 3/4 cup Isopropyl Alcohol and 1/4 water
- Sanitise and clean make up brushes: Soak in 100% Isopropyl Alcohol and allow to air dry.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- More efficient than alcohol wipes
- Used for ink painting
- Take paint off vinyl dolls: Use 100% Isopropyl Alcohol Straight
- Cleaning mealy bugs from succulents: 1/2 cup Isopropyl Alcohol and 1/2 water
- Cleans the residue built up on the 3D printer: Use 100% Isopropyl Alcohol Straight
- Perfect for Art applications - especially for watercolours and colour dye
- Prevent the windows from getting frost-free and dissolve the windshield frost: 3/4 cup Isopropyl Alcohol and 1/4 water
- Reed Diffusers: Splash of Isopropyl Alcohol, ¼ carrier oil, and 12 drops essential oils.
- Use as a disinfectant when removing ticks from dogs: Use 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Deters fruit flies: Use 100% Isopropyl Alcohol Straight
- Silk plant and flower cleaner: Use 100% Isopropyl Alcohol Straight
- Used in gardening to remove dead, diseased and rotting plants: Use 100% Isopropyl Alcohol Straight
Differences in Percentages
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Isopropyl AlcoholBy: Mick Hill on 12 February 2019I have been buying cartridges of cleaner, for my electric shaver, for years now. I was telling a friend about this and he said "why don't you try Isopropyl Alcohol and Shaver Shebang. I purchased Shaver Shebang, then I went looking for the Alcohol. I went to the local shops and chemists, and it was quite expensive at around $13 for 330 ml. He told me that he got his from Sydney Solvents. I ordered a litre, and made a mistake in my order, I ordered 70%, when I should have ordered 100%. I emailed them and the answer was that's OK we will change it. Everything just fell into place, the order turned up, on the day that they said, they were a pleasure to deal with. A litre is going to last me for a while, so I wont be ordering again for a while. I will be telling my friends who shave about Sydney Solvents. They believe in old fashioned customer service, which in today's world is a major plus for me.
ISO Propyl Alcohol 100%By: Peter van Orsouw on 7 February 2019Great product
ExcellentBy: Mariela Luciani on 18 December 2018Very fast delivery. Excellent
Isopropyl alcoholBy: Craig Ogier on 23 November 2018Very happy. Use it for completing 3d prints and cleaning things. This product is excellent, fit for purpose as advertised.
Does what it says on the tinBy: Banjo on 6 August 2018Ordered Sunday, arrived Monday. Brilliant service and exactly what I needed.