- Corsol PGMA 100%
Corsol PGMA is a clear, colourless liquid industrial solvent that belongs to the ether family. The flashpoint of corsol PGMA is 46°C which means that it is a volatile, flammable product. The boiling point is 145°C and the specific gravity is 0.966.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Corsol PGMA can be used in coating applications and used in industrial cleaning formulations.
- The solvent is versatile also being used for paint and coating additives, plating agents, cleaning and degreasing.
Available Sizes: 5, 20, and 200
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Please refer to the SDS for more information.
For emergencies refer to:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.