- All-purpose degreaser
- Does not affect plastics, rubber, metal, glass or cured paintwork as long as it's diluted correctly
- Heavy-duty alkaline-based degreaser
- Environmentally friendly
If you’re looking an all-purpose cleaner with a bit more grit than normal, this is the degreaser you need. Made for all things dirty and greasy our Sydney Solvents All-Purpose Degreaser will do the job you need and much more.
The All-Purpose Degreaser is a heavy-duty detergent-based degreaser designed to rapidly clean and uplift dirt, making it the perfect cleaner to have around the home and workplace. As the product is alkaline rich, it works efficiently so you don’t have to. The great thing about the all-purpose cleaner is that it gets in and does the job but does not affect plastics, rubber, metal, glass or cured paintwork.
As it is a detergent-based degreaser it is known for being extremely powerful. The heavy-duty degreaser is suitable for removal of fat and grease from kitchens, canopies, vinyl, ceramics tiles, walls, floors and truck curtains on truck liners. Using it on the bathroom tiles will strip and make them new as well as the workshop floor. It is important to dilute the product down according to the job and application as it is heavy-duty.
How to Use:
For general cleaning dilute 1 part to 60 parts water. Apply solution by mop, swab, spray or brush and allow to remain in contact for a short period. Rinse with water and use brush or clean damp mop.
1) Concrete, terrazzo, ceramic tiles and hard tiles: 10:1 dilution
2) Printing presses and blocks: 2:1 dilution
3) Steam cleaning: 1:35 dilution
4) Floor de-waxing & heavy duty soil Soak with 1:40 dilution
5) Light Cleaning 1:40 dilution 6) Medium Cleaning 1:30 dilution
7) Heavy Cleaning 1:20 dilution rinse product contacting surfaces with potable water after use.
All information provided is a recommendation. Please test before using. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick it up?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.