- Acetone 99.5% Water 0.5%
- Highest industrial purity grade
- Quick evaporation
Cleaning & Household Uses:
- Removes permanent marker marks, dissolving the ink as it is wiped away.
- Sanities razor blades.
- Removes the gunk from stubborn stickers on glass and metal.
- Used to clean glass.
- Sanitises beauty tools – tweezers, nail clippers, etc.
- Add a drop of Acetone to nail polish to prevent it from clogging up.
- Soak SNS nails with a cotton bud of acetone using foil to secure it around the nail and allow to soak for a period of time to allow it to remove.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Clean PVC pipes before gluing
- Removes adhesives: Use a cloth to wipe with Acetone and use another cloth to remove adhesives.
- Cleans fibreglass resin tools and brushes
- Assists with removing paints
- Removes silicone, wax, tar, and removes paint residue.
- General all-purpose DIY clean-up.
- Removes superglue
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Areas of use: Product to be used in well ventilated area, safety classes and protective gloves and clothing recommended to be worn
- Keep out of reach of Children
- Keep away from sources of ignition - No Smoking
- Avoid Contact with eyes
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges
AcetoneBy: imran hassan on 15 March 2019Very smooth transaction, very fast delivery from Sydney Solvents, highly recommended. Thanks.
acetone liquid tool cleaningBy: BOB on 21 February 2019it is what I needed to keep my tooling clean after using epoxy resin Fiber glassing my boat. will buy from this company again in the blink of an eye. Thanks for the quick turnaround
5 litres of acatoneBy: Elizabeth Douglas on 15 January 2019Great service, it was fast and easy to buy the product and at the best possible price. I haven’t used it yet.
Great product and serviceBy: Jenny on 16 October 2018Top quality product ,will use again
AcetoneBy: Ross Cottrell on 16 October 2018I quite often use acetone when working in my shed. Up until now I have been driving thirty minutes to the store to purchase four liters at thirty dollars. This time I decided to check out the 'net for a better deal. I'm happy to say that Sydney Solvents were able to supply five liters for thirty dollars and this included delivery to my door within two working days from my order being placed! All in all I'm very happy with their product and the way they do business. Highly recommended.