- Acetone 99.5% Water 0.5%
- Highest industrial purity grade
- Quick evaporation
Cleaning & Household Uses:
- Removes permanent marker marks, dissolving the ink as it is wiped away.
- Sanities razor blades.
- Removes the gunk from stubborn stickers on glass and metal.
- Used to clean glass.
- Sanitises beauty tools – tweezers, nail clippers, etc.
- Add a drop of Acetone to nail polish to prevent it from clogging up.
- Soak SNS nails with a cotton bud of acetone using foil to secure it around the nail and allow to soak for a period of time to allow it to remove.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Clean PVC pipes before gluing
- Removes adhesives: Use a cloth to wipe with Acetone and use another cloth to remove adhesives.
- Cleans fibreglass resin tools and brushes
- Assists with removing paints
- Removes silicone, wax, tar, and removes paint residue.
- General all-purpose DIY clean-up.
- Removes superglue
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Areas of use: Product to be used in well ventilated area, safety classes and protective gloves and clothing recommended to be worn
- Keep out of reach of Children
- Keep away from sources of ignition - No Smoking
- Avoid Contact with eyes
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick it up?
Below are commonly asked questions. All answers provided are merely recommendations. Please do further research and test yourself. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
What is the main use of acetone?
Acetone is commonly used within the manufacturing of plastics, pharmaceuticals, as a nail polish remover and is used as a stone cleaner. There are many more uses as well. If you have a specific application please do not hesitate to ask.
Is acetone and nail polish remover the same thing?
Yes, acetone is used as nail polish remover. It is quite a strong nail polish remover and is often used to soak the SDS nails in to weaken them as well as the shellac.
Acetone can be added to nail polish to thin out the polish.
Is acetone and paint thinner the same thing?
No they are two different products. If you are after a paint thinner we have epoxy, acrylic and multi thinner. If you want more information on which thinner to use please do not hesitate to contact us.
Do you have anhydrous acetone?
No we do not stock anhydrous acetone.
Anhydrous acetone refers to acetone with no water in it. Our acetone has >0.2% of water in it, which makes it very pure. It is quite difficult to find anhydrous acetone and it is very costly, most customers use our acetone no problems. However, some customers need anhydrous when following specific formulas.
Acetone product - deliveryBy: Karen Lean on 27 November 2019Very quick delivery, Niall issues and wonderful staff
Desolve Icky- Sticky with AcetoneBy: Len on 29 October 2019Acetone has a lot of uses both good and bad so if you are not totally familiar please read the MSDS before handling any chemical product! I found shopping online here very convenient and economical. I received swift e-mail responses to my questions and I am very happy with the product. It's hard to "Review a Solvent" I don't sniff the stuff but I can say its one of those necessary things any workshop should have handy for the cleanup of many things. I will let you in on a little secret use I have for Acetone. I use it to fight the inbuilt obsolescence many manufactures put into items when they spray them with rubber like coatings that fail over time making the items sticky to handle. Items include torches mice keyboards and many other house hold items that have this soft feel coating sprayed over the hard plastic. People normally throw away a perfectly working device because the sticky feel gets worse over time masquerading as some sort of spillage you can't just wipe off. That is unless you can find a solvent that actually and successfully removes the substance causing the problem. Welcome Acetone!
Acetone (100%)By: Ian Brooks on 16 October 2019Very good product, but, the service from these guys is incredible. They practically dispatch your order before you order it. Yes, they re that fast.
Ultimate Acrylic Nail Polish RemoverBy: D Campbell on 26 August 2019I have tried all types of Chemist/Supermarket removers to take off Acrylic Nails but this is the only product that works.
ACETONE - 5 LITREBy: CHEZA on 28 June 2019I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY FOR PURCHASING ACETONE - THEIR SERVICE IS HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL. MY ORDER WAS PROCESSED THE SAME DAY AND I WAS EMAILED ALL DETAILS OF SHIPMENT INCLUDING TRACKING NUMBERS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF SHIPMENT. THE PRODUCT IS OF EXCELLENT QUALITY AND PRICE COMPARED TO OTHER RETAILERS