Xylene is a multi-purpose solvent in various applications. Uses of the product include carrier in production of epoxy resins; solvent in paint, printing; cleaning agent; constituent of paints, lacquers, varnishes, inks, and adhesives.
CAS No.: 1330-20-7
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.