- Xylene 100%
- Industrial grade
Cleaning & Household Uses:
- Useful for cleaning steel.
- For sterilizing some substances and products.
- Paint thinner.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Uses of the product include waterproofing, cleaning, paint thinning, and printing industries. Xylene is highly flammable.
- Removes oil, grease and dirt
- High solvency
- Mid-to-slow evaporation rate
- Solvent based acrylic sealant thinner
Painting Preparation Uses:
- Used to erase some mistakes whilst painting.
- Used to thin our or dilute the thickness of paint.
Available Sizes: 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
This product is excisable, and includes excise in the price. The excise tax is at 0.409 cents per litre plus GST, totalling $88.66 inclusive to cost given. The excise is referred to as a tax fuel and can be claimed back on BAS.
Otherwise feel free to contact us for more information.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.