- Xylene 100%
- Industrial grade
Xylene is a clear colourless liquid aromatic hydrocarbon that is used across a variety of different applications. The flashpoint of xylene is 26ºC and the boiling range is 136-145ºC with a specific gravity of 0.87. Xylene is characterised as having high solvency with a mid-range evaporation rate. The versatility of xylene is used in formulations where boosted solvency power is required and to combine well with other solvents. Xylene is not soluble in water which means it will float on top if combined.
Cleaning & Household Uses:
- Useful for cleaning steel.
- For sterilizing some substances and products.
- Paint thinner.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Uses of the product include waterproofing, cleaning, paint thinning, and printing industries. Xylene is highly flammable.
- Removes oil, grease and dirt
- High solvency
- Mid-to-slow evaporation rate
- Solvent based acrylic sealant thinner
Painting Preparation Uses:
- Used to erase some mistakes whilst painting.
- Used to thin our or dilute the thickness of paint.
Available Sizes: 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
This product is excisable, and includes excise in the price. The excise tax is at 0.409 cents per litre plus GST, totalling $88.66 inclusive to cost given. The excise is referred to as a tax fuel and can be claimed back on BAS.
Otherwise feel free to contact us for more information.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick it up?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.