- Solvent X55 Petroleum Hydrocarbons 100%
- Other names: Shellite Solvent
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Fast drying solvent means that when using it as a degreaser the product flashes off quickly for a nice finish.
- Solvent X55 is a versatile product and has a high solvency level of greases, oils and surfaces prior to painting.
- Used to clean surfaces before painting.
- General workshop cleaner to remove contaminants from workshop floors and walls.
- Removes oil, grease and brake fluid.
- Not recommended to be used for cleaning gummed up carburettors.
- More commonly it is used for adhesives, cleaning of auto-transmissions and pre-cleaner prior to spray-painting.
Solvent B1 vs. Solvent X55
Solvent B1 is known as a Mobile product whereas Solvent X55 is a shell product. The items both do similar jobs.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Excellent Solvent27 June 2021This is an awesome product. Pure, It cleans hard to removed soap stains from bathroom/shower glass. Mixed with one part Wool fat with 10 to 20 parts X55 it makes an excellent spray on protective coating for low voltage electronic components and equipment.