Wax & Grease
- Mixed Hydrocarbons 100%
Cleaning & Household Uses:
- Cleans paint brushes and equipment. Effective for painting prep and cleaning up.
- Apply a small amount and work into stains to remove.
- Assists with cleaning up oil, grease and general dirt. Degreases and cleanses automobile and machinery part cleaning.
- Effectively removes wax, gum/ sticker residual from windows, carpet, furniture and timber surfaces.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Fast drying solvent means that when using it as a degreaser the product flashes off quickly for a nice finish.
- General purpose cleaning Solvent.
- Paint remover and spot cleaner.
Painting Preparation Uses:
- Used to erase some mistakes whilst painting.
- Improves paint consistency to suit what is needed.
- Clean paints brushes – even with heavy built up oils and paints, the turps can be used to dissolve and break down for an easy clean.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Wax and grease remover great product and price andBy: Keith Ward on 17 December 2018I used this for preparing bodywork for painting and was paying twice the price in the local supplier. The service and delivery was excellent with delivery only taking 3 days despite being in a regional area.