Wax & Grease
- Mixed Hydrocarbons 100%
Cleaning & Household Uses:
- Cleans paint brushes and equipment. Effective for painting prep and cleaning up.
- Apply a small amount and work into stains to remove.
- Assists with cleaning up oil, grease and general dirt. Degreases and cleanses automobile and machinery part cleaning.
- Effectively removes wax, gum/ sticker residual from windows, carpet, furniture and timber surfaces.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Fast drying solvent means that when using it as a degreaser the product flashes off quickly for a nice finish.
- General purpose cleaning Solvent.
- Paint remover and spot cleaner.
Painting Preparation Uses:
- Used to erase some mistakes whilst painting.
- Improves paint consistency to suit what is needed.
- Clean paints brushes – even with heavy built up oils and paints, the turps can be used to dissolve and break down for an easy clean.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
This product is excisable, and includes excise in the price. The excise tax is at 0.409 cents per litre plus GST, totalling $88.66 inclusive to cost given. The excise is referred to as a tax fuel and can be claimed back on BAS.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.