- Toluene 100%
- Similar product to Benzene but not the same. It is considered to be an Australian equivalent solvent for Benzene.
Toluene is a clear colourless liquid hydrocarbon that is also an alternative equivalent of Benzene. It is a highly flammable product. The toluene flashpoint is 4ºC and the boiling point is 110-111ºC with a specific gravity of 0.871. Toluene has a good level of solvency which means that it mixes well with other solvents and also is insoluble in water. Interestingly toluene is created naturally in crude oil and in the tolu tree.
- Household products such as primers, spray paints, floor polish, thinners, and wood sealers contain Toluene.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Solvent used in paints, lacquers, thinners, glues, and correction fluid.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.