- Toluene 100%
- Similar product to Benzene but not the same. It is considered to be an Australian equivalent solvent for Benzene.
- Household products such as primers, spray paints, floor polish, thinners, and wood sealers contain Toluene.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Solvent used in paints, lacquers, thinners, glues, and correction fluid.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Great ebayerBy: Tamara Jane on 21 November 2018great! Item arrived quickly. Still need to pick up my item at the post office. 5 star rating!