- Teric Gn9 100%
- Thick solvent.
Teric GN9 is a surfactant product used throughout the manufacturing and cleaning industry. The product is a non-flammable product with a flashpoint of 240°C. Teric is not soluble in water but is soluble with other organic compounds like methanol. The product is quite a dense product with a relative density of 1.06 and an autoignition temperature of 425°C. The nature of the product being a surfactant means that it mixes solvents that do not normally mix and act as the glue to bring them together.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Coupling agent that allows solvents to mix together that cannot mix with water.
- Used in a wide variety of formulations.
When using Teric it is important to be cautious. It is advised to wear safety glasses and use chemical resistant gloves. Under the circumstance, if it has been swallowed or is ingested in so form it is important to seek medical attention immediately. If you need any advice please do not hesitate to contact us as we are happy to help. Available Sizes: 1, and 5 Litre
Available Sizes: 1, and 5 Litre
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
For more details refer to MSDS.
For emergencies, please call:
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Yes, we are located in Penrith. Unit 3, 10 Production Place Jamisontown NSW 2750.
Are we open to the public?
Yes, we are. You can buy direct from us paying card or cash. You don't need to be a business customer to buy. Anyone can walk in and buy from us.
We are open from 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and are open from 7:30am to 12pm on Friday.
What can you pay on pick up?
We accept cash or card (visa, mastercard, AMEX, eftpos).
Information Regarding Delivery
We know you’ll be keen to receive your order as quickly as possible. Please make sure you provide us with:
- A valid delivery address (either residential or business) as we cannot ship our products to PO Box or Parcel Collect, and
- Contact phone number so we can contact you if there are any issues with your consignment.
Our couriers require the customer’s phone number for each delivery. We can’t book your delivery unless you have provided us with a valid daytime phone number.
We pack every order carefully to ensure it reaches you in good condition.
Your order will be sent through one of our preferred couriers.
After payment has been received, your order will be processed by the following business day. The approximate cut-off time for same day dispatch is 11 am.
Shipping charges are calculated depending on the quantity, weight, location and if it contains dangerous goods.
All consignments are tracked. The tracking number can be viewed in the email notification you receive after the order has been dispatched. If you can't find it or need help with tracking, please contact us.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us and we will do our best to make sure you’re happy.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review