- Teric Gn9 100%
- Thick solvent.
Teric GN9 is a surfactant product used throughout the manufacturing and cleaning industry. The product is a non-flammable product with a flashpoint of 240°C. Teric is not soluble in water but is soluble with other organic compounds like methanol. The product is quite a dense product with a relative density of 1.06 and an autoignition temperature of 425°C. The nature of the product being a surfactant means that it mixes solvents that do not normally mix and act as the glue to bring them together.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Coupling agent that allows solvents to mix together that cannot mix with water.
- Used in a wide variety of formulations.
Available Sizes: 1, and 5 Litre
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick it up?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.