- Solvent D60 Petroleum Hydrocarbon 100%
- Industrial solvent degreaser
Solvent D60 us a petroleum-based product also known as hydrotreated light. The flashpoint is 63°C and the boiling range is 182-222°C. Solvent D60 has an aromatic content of 0.2% with a specific gravity of 0.77. The product is characterised as a complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained by treating a petroleum fraction with hydrogen in the presence of a catalyst. Solvent D60 is characterised as having a low odour which can be an alternative to mineral turpentine, white spirits or kerosene.
- Candle burning oil.
- Clear and odourless making the burning clear.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Used in the solvent, metal and coatings industry.
- The high degree of general refining gives this solvent its low level of impurities such as sulphur, olefins benzene, and total aromatics and low odour.
- Solvent D60 has a high solvency of greases, oils and general dirt, but does not have the inherent capability to swell rubbers or plastics.
- Can be used for Candle Burning.
- Parts solvent cleaner.
- Rolling oil.
- Use as binders and release agents.
Fire Light Fuel Solvent D60
- High grade fire light twirling fuel
- Burns clean, leaves very little fumes or black marks
- Used for fire activities e.g. Fire twirling, dancing, and other performances.
- Different to Isopar G – depending on what type of burn you would like. D60 has more odour than the Isopar G when burning.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
This product is excisable, and includes excise in the price. The excise tax is at 0.409 cents per litre plus GST, totalling $88.66 inclusive to cost given. The excise is referred to as a tax fuel and can be claimed back on BAS.
Otherwise feel free to contact us for more information.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick it up?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.