- Solvent D60 Petroleum Hydrocarbon 100%
- Industrial solvent degreaser
Solvent D60 us a petroleum-based product also known as hydrotreated light. The flashpoint is 63°C and the boiling range is 182-222°C. Solvent D60 has an aromatic content of 0.2% with a specific gravity of 0.77. The product is characterised as a complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained by treating a petroleum fraction with hydrogen in the presence of a catalyst. Solvent D60 is characterised as having a low odour which can be an alternative to mineral turpentine, white spirits or kerosene.
- Candle burning oil.
- Clear and odourless making the burning clear.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Used in the solvent, metal and coatings industry.
- The high degree of general refining gives this solvent its low level of impurities such as sulphur, olefins benzene, and total aromatics and low odour.
- Solvent D60 has a high solvency of greases, oils and general dirt, but does not have the inherent capability to swell rubbers or plastics.
- Can be used for Candle Burning.
- Parts solvent cleaner.
- Rolling oil.
- Use as binders and release agents.
Fire Light Fuel Solvent D60
- High grade fire light twirling fuel
- Burns clean, leaves very little fumes or black marks
- Used for fire activities e.g. Fire twirling, dancing, and other performances.
- Different to Isopar G – depending on what type of burn you would like. D60 has more odour than the Isopar G when burning.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
This product is excisable, and includes excise in the price. The excise tax is at 0.409 cents per litre plus GST, totalling $88.66 inclusive to cost given. The excise is referred to as a tax fuel and can be claimed back on BAS.
Otherwise feel free to contact us for more information.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
We are currently experiencing shipping issues with our current courier that deliver our 1L and 5L containers to your doorstep. There will be delays with orders made between 02/02/2020 - the current date. We apologise to all our valued customers for this issue that has arisen, we are striving to have it fixed up immediately. For any new orders, there will be a delay from our normal fast service, as we are sorting through the backlog.
Please bear with us during this time. We will have the situation sorted shortly; we can't wait to do business with you in the future!
Have a great week.
DUE TO AN INFLUX OF ORDERS RECENTLY, OUR 1L & 5L ARE ONLY TEMPORARILY AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP FROM WAREHOUSE PENRITH. DELIVERY IS NOT AN OPTION AT THIS POINT IN TIME. WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.