- Solvent 1425 Petroleum Hydrocarbons 100%
- High evaporation
Solvent 1425 is a petroleum solvent used within the industrial and manufacturing industry. The flashpoint of solvent 1425 is -15°C and has a boiling range of 75-115°C. Solvent 1425 is a great solvent when high solvency in formulations is required for greases, oil, and general dirt. The product is also characterised as having versatility is miscible with other organic solvents and can be used to boost formulations when solvency is required. Solvent 1425 has a specific gravity of 0.72 and is stable at room temperature.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Fast drying solvent means that when using it as a degreaser the product flashes off quickly for a nice finish.
- General workshop cleaner to remove contaminants from workshop floors and walls.
- Removes oil, grease and brake fluid.
- Not recommended to be used for cleaning gummed up carburettors.
- It is designed to remove oil, grease, brake fluid, and other types of automotive, heavy duty and agricultural vehicles and equipment.
Why choose Solvent 1425 over X55 or B1?
Solvent 1425 is a slightly better product in flashing off in comparison to X55 and B1. It does a very similar job, just slightly better. In some applications in order to get the right finish Solvent 1425 is most recommended. Solvent 1425 is known as a Mobile product whereas Solvent X55 is a shell product. The items both do similar jobs. Solvent 1425 does do a better job than Solvent X55 as it flashes off faster. The 1425 product has better health effects than the X55 and is considered to be not as “harmful”, which is better for workshops.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.