- Solvent 100 Petroleum Spirit 100%
Solvent 100 is an aromatic hydrocarbon solvent used within the industrial and coatings industry. The flashpoint of solvent 100 is 44°C and has a boiling range of 154-180°C. Solvent 100 is a great solvent when high solvency in formulations is required for greases, oil, and general dirt. The product is also characterised as having versatility is miscible with other organic solvents and can be used to boost formulations when solvency is required. Solvent 100 has a specific gravity of 0.875 and an aromatic content of 99%.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Paints and coatings: Stoving, Coil and Metal Coatings, Enamels, Alkyds, Hammer tone, Low Odour finishes, Epoxies and Polyurethanes.
- Used in Inks, PVC, reducers, and cleaning solvents.
- Solvent 100 is an industrial paint, ink manufacturing, coatings, fuel additive, cleanings and sealants.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.