Solvent D60 is a medium evaporating, high flash mineral spirit type hydrocarbon solvent. The high degree of general refining gives this solvent its low level of impurities such as sulphur, olefins benzene, and total aromatics and low odour. Solvent D60 has a high solvency of greases, oils and general dirt, but does not have the inherent capability to swell rubbers or plastics. This makes it an appropriate electrical cleaner which can be stored in containers with low tolerance seals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.