Propylene Glycol USP
- Propylene Glycol USP 100%
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Used as a heat-transfer medium.
- Used in paints and coating industry.
- The solvent is used in the applications of making fragrances, cosmetics and personal care.
- Food and flavourings.
- Coupling agent.
- Adding propylene glycol to cosmetics and medicines will help them retain their moisture content. Food additives, toothpastes, mouthwashes, tobacco, lotions, hand sanitizers and saline lotions use propylene alcohol to retain moisture.
- It is used to regulate humidity in pipes and cigars to prevent dehydration.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, and 20 Litre
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Polypropylene glycolBy: Louisa Squires on 12 October 2018Received my order within 7 days and we live in a remote rural area. Very happy with the speed and quality of the service and the quality of the product. Will definitely order from Sydney Solvents again.