- Solvent Parts Wash 100%
Parts Wash cleaner is a clear liquid also known narrow cut kerosene is a solvent degreaser used in parts washer. The flash point of parts wash is 79ºC with a boiling range of 198-237 ºC. It is a refined hydrocarbon with a slow evaporation rate and is safer to use compared to other solvents. Sydney Solvents parts wash cleaner has a high flash point which makes it safe to use within the work shop because it is non-flammable. Higher flash point reduces the risk of hazardous and is defined as non-dangerous goods.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- High flash point means that it is safer to work as a degreaser or as an open product
- Degreaser for small auto parts: spray onto the area and use a cloth to clean the area. Wipe off any residue.
- It is designed to remove and dissolve built up grease within general cleaning, automotive industry and agricultural applications.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.