- Isopar L 100%
- Other names: Paraffin oil, Lamp Oil.
- Candle burning oil.
- Clear and odourless making the burning clear.
- The solvent is very popular and is commonly used as candle burning oil. Isopar L is used as a diluent and carrier for fragrance oils and diffusers as it had an odourless characteristic.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Great company. Good old fashion service.By: Bruna on 23 May 2018Very efficient and friendly staff. Delivery was very prompt.. Would not hesitate in purchasing from Sydney Solvents in the future.