- Methylene Chloride 100%
- Other names: Dichloromethane and dichloride.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Methylene Chloride is used as an industrial solvent in paint strippers, paint removers, film coatings, pharmaceuticals, finishing electronics manufacturing, and used a propellant in aerosols.
- Used as an extraction solvent.
- Used to degrease metal surfaces and parts.
- It can be useful in the production of photographic films, synthetic, fibres, adhesives, inks and printed circuit boards.
Available Sizes: 500ml, 1, 20, and 200
Warning: Methylene Chloride is highly corrosive please read safety instructions and take all pre-cautions and use appropriate safety equipment. Do not touch direct to skin as it will burn skin within seconds.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.