- Odourless Kerosene - Little to no odour
- Other names: Heating oil, boiler juice, and paraffin.
Kerosene is a clear, colourless liquid with a distinct smell. Our clear Kerosene is exactly the same as blue kerosene that is commonly found in a variety of retailers, but the only difference is the dye, which we do not add into our Kerosene, making ours 100% pure kerosene with no additives.
Kerosene is commonly used as fuel for kerosene heaters. Some customers when looking for fuel are after different grades of kerosene due to the sulphur content, however, you will find our kerosene will work perfect for your heater as it is very pure and doesn't have the sulphur.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Lamps and lighting fuel
- Jet engine fuel
- Fire entertainment
- Degreaser for small auto parts: spray onto the area and use a cloth to clean the area. Wipe off any residue.
Kerosene Heating Fuel
Sydney Solvents’ Kerosene is perfect for indoor and outdoor kerosene heaters. It has an intense source of heating, making it very warm especially for the Winter months. The best thing about this product is that it has little to no odour.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
For more details refer to MSDS.
For emergencies, please call:
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Yes, we are located in Penrith. Unit 3, 10 Production Place Jamisontown NSW 2750.
Are we open to the public?
Yes, we are. You can buy direct from us paying card or cash. You don't need to be a business customer to buy. Anyone can walk in and buy from us.
We are open from 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and are open from 7:30am to 12pm on Friday.
What can you pay on pick up?
We accept cash or card (visa, mastercard, AMEX, eftpos).
Information Regarding Delivery
We know you’ll be keen to receive your order as quickly as possible. Please make sure you provide us with:
- A valid delivery address (either residential or business) as we cannot ship our products to PO Box or Parcel Collect, and
- Contact phone number so we can contact you if there are any issues with your consignment.
Our couriers require the customer’s phone number for each delivery. We can’t book your delivery unless you have provided us with a valid daytime phone number.
We pack every order carefully to ensure it reaches you in good condition.
Your order will be sent through one of our preferred couriers.
After payment has been received, your order will be processed by the following business day. The approximate cut-off time for same day dispatch is 11 am.
Shipping charges are calculated depending on the quantity, weight, location and if it contains dangerous goods.
All consignments are tracked. The tracking number can be viewed in the email notification you receive after the order has been dispatched. If you can't find it or need help with tracking, please contact us.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us and we will do our best to make sure you’re happy.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review