- Kerosene 100%
- Clear Kerosene 100% - just like Blue Kerosene but without the blue dye
- Other names: Heating oil, boiler juice and paraffin.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Lamps and lighting fuel
- Jet engine fuel
- Fire entertainment
- Degreaser for small auto parts: spray onto the area and use a cloth to clean the area. Wipe off any residue.
Kerosene Heating Fuel
Sydney Solvents’ Kerosene is perfect for indoor and outdoor kerosene heaters. It has an intense source of heating, making it very warm especially for the Winter months.
Kerosene vs. High Flash Kerosene
When it comes to using Kerosene as a degreaser, High Flash Kerosene works similar but is a much safer product, especially for the work place. The higher flash point of the Kerosene means that it is less prone to igniting compared to Kerosene. Both work similar so it is up to you which one you use.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
This product is excisable, and includes excise in the price. The excise tax is at 0.409 cents per litre plus GST, totalling $88.66 inclusive to cost given. The excise is referred to as a tax fuel and can be claimed back on BAS.
You can find more information from - https://www.ato.gov.au/Forms/Fuel-tax-credits-calculation-worksheet/
Otherwise feel free to contact us for more information.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Kerosine Heating FuelBy: Rosemarie Griffith on 16 March 2021I have not yet turned on the rayburn but the tank is full and ready to go - the service was 1st class and the staff extremely helpful. The price was the best . Thank you a very happy customer.