- Kerosene 100%
- Clear Kerosene 100% - just like Blue Kerosene but without the blue dye
- Other names: Heating oil, boiler juice and paraffin.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Lamps and lighting fuel
- Jet engine fuel
- Fire entertainment
- Degreaser for small auto parts: spray onto the area and use a cloth to clean the area. Wipe off any residue.
Kerosene Heating Fuel
Sydney Solvents’ Kerosene is perfect for indoor and outdoor kerosene heaters. It has an intense source of heating, making it very warm especially for the Winter months.
Kerosene vs. High Flash Kerosene
When it comes to using Kerosene as a degreaser, High Flash Kerosene works similar but is a much safer product, especially for the work place. The higher flash point of the Kerosene means that it is less prone to igniting compared to Kerosene. Both work similar so it is up to you which one you use.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Kerosene 20 literBy: Raymond Bajada on 18 June 2022Thank you for a great price. The product worked well in my kero heater. No smell of Oder and no smoke. Nearly halve price compared to my local supplier. Will be shopping again.
Hot StuffBy: Lindsay on 31 May 2022You couldnt get a better deal for kerosene this side of the Milky Way...
Heating FuelBy: Peter on 17 May 2022Tried a few brands from various suppliers over the years and it was hit and miss. Finally found Sydney Solvents site and have not looked back.CLEANBURNING all the time.
By: Graeme Moffatt on 7 September 2021Many thanks - I'll definitely be ordering from you again - glad to recommend you to others
Kero deliveryBy: Helen on 25 August 2021Product was as described and delivery was amazingly swift. Very happy.