- Kerosene 100%
- Clear Kerosene 100% - just like Blue Kerosene but without the blue dye
- Other names: Heating oil, boiler juice and paraffin.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Lamps and lighting fuel
- Jet engine fuel
- Fire entertainment
- Degreaser for small auto parts: spray onto the area and use a cloth to clean the area. Wipe off any residue.
Kerosene Heating Fuel
Sydney Solvents’ Kerosene is perfect for indoor and outdoor kerosene heaters. It has an intense source of heating, making it very warm especially for the Winter months.
Kerosene vs. High Flash Kerosene
When it comes to using Kerosene as a degreaser, High Flash Kerosene works similar but is a much safer product, especially for the work place. The higher flash point of the Kerosene means that it is less prone to igniting compared to Kerosene. Both work similar so it is up to you which one you use.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Heating keroseneBy: Anna sebalj on 7 June 2019Great product
KeroseneBy: Agi on 2 July 2018Prompt delivery, good quality
KerosineBy: David on 10 June 2018Great service quick and convenient delivered to your door a very good range of bulk cleaning products solvents kero for heating high quality products highly recommended
Customer Service +++By: Lee Ellis on 9 June 2018Great product, was unable to access near me at a reasonable price. Excellent Customer Service, I was informed via email each step of the way. Very speedy delivery. Well done
Sydney Solvents have solved my winter heating crisBy: RJ on 15 May 2018Excellent pricing and easy purchase process! Their prices make kerosene heaters an affordable alternative to electricity. I'd shopped around for weeks before buying a kerosene heater, as the cost of kerosene at other major retailers made it a very expensive form of heating. I'd almost given up on the idea , when I stumbled upon a recommendation for Sydney Solvents. The prices were indeed markedly lower. (*I also recommend buying the product directly from their website as I noticed some other outlets had slightly higher prices for their product) It's fantastic that you can buy in bulk and pick up directly from the warehouse if preferred. The fuel is clean and burns well. Thanks so much!