- Kerosene 100%
- Clear Kerosene 100% - just like Blue Kerosene but without the blue dye
- Other names: Heating oil, boiler juice and paraffin.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Lamps and lighting fuel
- Jet engine fuel
- Fire entertainment
- Degreaser for small auto parts: spray onto the area and use a cloth to clean the area. Wipe off any residue.
Kerosene Heating Fuel
Sydney Solvents’ Kerosene is perfect for indoor and outdoor kerosene heaters. It has an intense source of heating, making it very warm especially for the Winter months.
Kerosene vs. High Flash Kerosene
When it comes to using Kerosene as a degreaser, High Flash Kerosene works similar but is a much safer product, especially for the work place. The higher flash point of the Kerosene means that it is less prone to igniting compared to Kerosene. Both work similar so it is up to you which one you use.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
KeroseneBy: Anna Blundell on 29 July 2020I have purchased several 20 litre of the clear kerosene for my new heater. It is so much better than the blue kerosene. Also SydneySolvents are so easy to do business with.
Kerosene Heating FuelBy: Ian on 25 May 2020This Company Is Customer Focused With Quick Delivery. The Clear Kerosene Burns Hotter Than Blue Kerosene There Fore Not Using As Much. Good Product Good Price.
Heating keroseneBy: Anna sebalj on 7 June 2019Great product
KeroseneBy: Agi on 2 July 2018Prompt delivery, good quality
KerosineBy: David on 10 June 2018Great service quick and convenient delivered to your door a very good range of bulk cleaning products solvents kero for heating high quality products highly recommended