High Flash Kerosene
- High Flash Kerosene 100%
- High Flash Clear Kerosene 100% - just like Blue Kerosene but without the blue dye
- Other names: Heating oil, boiler juice and paraffin.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- All the same properties as a normal Kerosene except it is non-flammable, which is safer to work as a degreaser or as an open product
- Degreaser for small auto parts: spray onto the area and use a cloth to clean the area. Wipe off any residue.
Kerosene vs. High Flash Kerosene
When it comes to using Kerosene as a degreaser, High Flash Kerosene works similar but is a much safer product, especially for the work place. The higher flash point of the Kerosene means that it is less prone to igniting compared to Kerosene. Both work similar so it is up to you which one you use.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.