Exxsol DSP 80/100 Solvent
- Exxsol DSP 80/100 Solvent 100%
- Industrial grade
Exxsol DSP 80/100 is a refined aliphatic hydrocarbon that is an Exxonproduct, which means it is produced to the highest quality standard. The product is a highly flammable product with a flashpoint of -15°C with a boiling range of 75-115°C and a specific gravity of 0.72. It flashes off quite nicely and is fast evaporating. The product is considered to be a better, more efficient grade of products like Solvent 1425 and Brake Cleaner.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Used in inks, industrial paints and coatings applications.
- Can be used as an alternative for White spirit and Kerosene. Exxsol DSP 80/100 is a flammable solvent that can be used for manufacturing processes, metal working and coatings.
- The chemical can be used in automotive workshops and other factory purposes.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20 and 200 Litre
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
This product is excisable, and includes excise in the price. The excise tax is at 0.409 cents per litre plus GST, totalling $88.66 inclusive to cost given. The excise is referred to as a tax fuel and can be claimed back on BAS.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
We are currently experiencing shipping issues with our current courier that deliver our 1L and 5L containers to your doorstep. There will be delays with orders made between 02/02/2020 - the current date. We apologise to all our valued customers for this issue that has arisen, we are striving to have it fixed up immediately. For any new orders, there will be a delay from our normal fast service, as we are sorting through the backlog.
Please bear with us during this time. We will have the situation sorted shortly; we can't wait to do business with you in the future!
Have a great week.
DUE TO AN INFLUX OF ORDERS RECENTLY, OUR 1L & 5L ARE ONLY TEMPORARILY AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP FROM WAREHOUSE PENRITH. DELIVERY IS NOT AN OPTION AT THIS POINT IN TIME. WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.