Exxsol DSP 80/100 Solvent
- Exxsol DSP 80/100 Solvent 100%
- Industrial grade
Exxsol DSP 80/100 is a refined aliphatic hydrocarbon that is an Exxonproduct, which means it is produced to the highest quality standard. The product is a highly flammable product with a flashpoint of -15°C with a boiling range of 75-115°C and a specific gravity of 0.72. It flashes off quite nicely and is fast evaporating. The product is considered to be a better, more efficient grade of products like Solvent 1425 and Brake Cleaner.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Used in inks, industrial paints and coatings applications.
- Can be used as an alternative for White spirit and Kerosene. Exxsol DSP 80/100 is a flammable solvent that can be used for manufacturing processes, metal working and coatings.
- The chemical can be used in automotive workshops and other factory purposes.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20 and 200 Litre
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
This product is excisable, and includes excise in the price. The excise tax is at 0.409 cents per litre plus GST, totalling $88.66 inclusive to cost given. The excise is referred to as a tax fuel and can be claimed back on BAS.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.