- Ethyl Acetate 100%
- Other names: Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover
Ethyl acetate is an organic compound that is the ester of ethanol and acetic acid. The product is a clear, colourless liquid with a mild fruity-like fragrance. The flashpoint of ethyl acetate is -4 ºC and the boiling point is 77 ºC. The specific gravity of the ethyl acetate is 0.9. Ethyl acetate can be characterised a fast evaporating solvent known as a polar solvent that has the advantage of being volatile, relatively non-toxic and non-hygroscopic.
- Non-Acetone nail polish remover – it is not as harsh or as strong as acetone.
- Thins out nail polish to prevent clogging up.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Used in printing, foods and pharmaceutical industrial in the manufacturing processes.
- Used for coatings.
- Cleaning solvent for electronics.
Ethyl Acetate vs. Acetone Nail Polish Remover
Ethyl acetate has a sweet smell than Acetone, and in terms of nail polish remover the Ethyl Acetate is gentler on the nail. However, the Acetone is preferred in some circumstances as it has stronger properties to remove the nail polish, and to soak of SNS, Gel type products.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.