- Ethanol >99% Water <%1 Denatoium Bensonate 5ppm MIBK <2%
- Contains denaturant
- Industrial grade
- Other names: Ethyl Alcohol
Cleaning & Household Uses:
- Window cleaner
- Used for cleaning paints
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Oil extraction: Our ethanol is not food grade safe. It can be used in the extraction of oil however in terms of the processing and how to do that you may have to do more research. Food grade Ethanol requires a license, and we do not stock the product.
Use for fuel in Ethanol Heaters
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor heaters
- Burns clean, leaves very little fumes or black marks
- Alcohol smell is burnt off in heating
Ethanol vs. Bioethanol
Both the chemicals are designed to process the same way for all applications. The only difference is how the both ethanols are made. The bioethanol is considered to be made through an environmentally process, that is eco-friendly, whereas the ethanol is processed differently
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Great StuffBy: David Goodwin on 21 March 2019Used as fuel for my trangia while hiking. Fantastic stuff at a great price, delivered rapidly. Highly recommended. Will be buying from here again :)
Thank you Sydney SolventsBy: Ian Johnson on 7 November 2018I received the ethanol in very good time, nice product and nice price. Thank you.
Great serviceBy: Garry Hodge on 29 August 2018Excellent product, well packed, prompt dispatch, first class communications, simply put, "great service". Many thanks.
You get what you expectBy: Serg on 7 May 2018Good quality ethanol