- Mixed Hydrocarbon 100%
Epoxy Thinner is a mixture of hydrocarbons designs to thin out paints. The thinner is primarily used within the coatings industry in order to get the perfect bubble-free, sagging finish. It is great for leveling for epoxy paints and coatings. Sydney Solvents epoxy thinner is a solvent-based which means that because the solvents evaporate quickly they are less likely to be trapped in the cured epoxy, leaving for a great finish. It is important to do your own testing as different finishes require different products for thinning out in order to get the right reaction.
Cleaning & Household Uses:
- Cleans paint brushes and equipment. Effective for painting prep and cleaning up.
- Apply a small amount and work into stains to remove.
- Assists with cleaning up oil, grease and general dirt. Degreases and cleanses automobile and machinery part cleaning.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Epoxy thinner is used as an adhesive, used for epoxy floors and other applications.
Painting Preparation Uses:
- Used to erase some mistakes whilst painting.
- Epoxy Thinner assists with improving the consistency of paints, provides a glossy finish and is fast drying.
- Clean paints brushes – even with heavy built up oils and paints, the turps can be used to dissolve and break down for an easy clean.
Available Sizes: 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.