Previously used for Alcohol's
- Suitable for utilisation on explosion hazardous/ endangered premises classiﬁed as zone 1 and zone 2 (while complying with statutory and company- speciﬁc safety precautions and regulations)
- The antistatic outer layer protects the container from hazardous electrostatic charge
- The earthed outlet valve discharges the electrostatic charge of the ﬁlling product
- Electrostatically safe in accordance with IEC/TS 60079-32-1:2013 and TRGS 727:2016
- This container has been used, generally contained alcohol.
Inner and intermediate layer: high-molecular, high-density polyethelene (HDPE)
Antistatic outer layer
Additional UV and light protection of the ﬁlling product (optional)
Welded tubular steel grid, galvanized
To provide stability and to facilitate minimum residual contents from the inner container
UN 31 HA1/Y (optional)
Maximum density 1.6 g/cm³
Suitable for use in ex-zones 1 and 2
Tested for electrostatic safety
SCHÜTZ FOODCERT (optional)
System certiﬁcation for food (contains materials that are FDA compliant)
MX-EX antistatic 1000 1,000 litres (275 gal)
DN 150 with screw cap
DN 225 with screw cap
Earthed screwable butterﬂy valve DN 50
Earthed integrated butterﬂy valve DN 50
Earthed integrated butterﬂy valve DN 80
1,200 x 1,000 x 1,160 (L x W x H)
MX-EX antistatic 1000, 55 kg with steel pallet
Filled ECOBULK according to the speciﬁc weight of the ﬁlling goods
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.