Our Eco Clean range is produced in compliance with both the Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) approved formulations for effective sanitisation on surfaces and hands. It has the power to transform your space into a fragrant oasis. Made the natural way using premium perfume ethanol, this spray is not only impeccably scented but also incredibly gentle on your skin.
Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus fragrance is often associated with a sense of cleanliness and clarity due to its sharp, penetrating aroma. It is frequently utilized in wellness settings for its reputed respiratory benefits, as inhaling eucalyptus-scented air is believed to help clear congestion and promote easier breathing. Eucalyptus is a versatile fragrance that is suitable for all work, school and home environments.
- Top notes: Lemon Zest
- Middle notes: Eucalyptus, Menthol
- Base notes: Tea Tree Oil
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick it up?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.