Chemical that is created from peels of citrus fruits, being characterised by a strong citrus smell. It is a versatile product that has a range of uses.
D-Limonene also just referred to as limonene is a refined solvent with a distinct citrus odour. The flashpoint of limonene is 43ºC and the specific gravity is 0.84. Limonene is found in the terpenes family which means its strong aromas are to deter predators. It is created from citrus peels and has strong solvency with long-lasting odour. D Limonene can be used at low concentrations and it will still impact quite a bit within formulations.
House Hold Uses:
- All purpose cleaner, cleans windows, countertops, floors, bathrooms, kitchen (ovens, stove top), removes grease and residue.
- Pre wash spotter
- Air freshener
- Bubble-gum remover
- Floor wax stripper
- Bug and tar remover
- Brake cleaner
- Parts cleaner
- Mould cleaner
- Computer and electronic parts cleaner
Industrial Uses for D Limonene:
- Used as a degreaser to clean floors, work benches and machinery
- Used to remove tar and asphalt.
- Clean ink.
- Clean away graffiti.
- Adhesive remover and cleaner
- General purpose cleaner.
- Hand cleaner to remove ink, paint, grease, tar, etc.
- Roller wash
- Spill clean up in inks
- Metal polish
- Equipment and maintenance cleaner
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.