D-Limonene - A Refined Solvent with Strong Citrus Odour
D-Limonene, also known as Limonene, is a refined solvent derived from citrus peels. Known for its distinctive citrus odour, Limonene belongs to the terpenes family and has natural predator-deterrent properties. With a flashpoint of 43ºC and a specific gravity of 0.84, this versatile product proves effective even at low concentrations in various formulations. Discover the wide range of applications for D-Limonene in both household and industrial environments.
- All-purpose cleaner
- Window cleaner
- Countertop cleaner
- Floor cleaner
- Bathroom and kitchen cleaner (ovens, stove tops)
- Grease and residue remover
- Pre-wash spotter
- Air freshener
- Bubble-gum remover
- Floor wax stripper
- Bug and tar remover
- Brake cleaner
- Parts cleaner
- Mould cleaner
- Computer and electronic parts cleaner
- Degreaser for floors, work benches, and machinery
- Tar and asphalt remover
- Ink cleaner
- Graffiti cleaner
- Adhesive remover and cleaner
- General purpose cleaner
- Hand cleaner (removes ink, paint, grease, tar, etc.)
- Roller wash
- Metal polish
- Equipment and maintenance cleaner
- D-Limonene Safety
It is crucial to take safety precautions when using D-Limonene. Please use safety equipment such as safety goggles, chemical-resistant gloves, and a chemical-resistant mask.
Available in 1, 5 and 20L
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick it up?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.