- Diacetone Alcohol 100%
Sydney Solvents is a diacetone supplier. Diacetone alcohol is an organic compound that is pale yellow liquid with a pleasant odour. The flashpoint of diacetone alcohol is 54 ºC with a boiling range of 150-172ºC, which is quite high. The flashpoint of diacetone means that it is a volatile, flammable product. The specific gravity is 0.938-0.942. The liquid is characterised as slow evaporating.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- It is also used in the making of artificial silk and leather
- Component of gravure printing inks, wood stains, and wood preservatives, and can also be found in degreasers and metal cleaning compounds.
- Diacetone alcohol is mainly used as a solvent in industrial and professional applications in coatings, cleaning, oil and gas filed drilling, lubricants, metal working fluids, polymer processing and water treatment.
- It is found in a number of consumer products such as adhesives, inks, paints, household cleaners and agrochemicals.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, and 200
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick it up?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.