Sydney Solvents Multi Solv Citrus Based Cleaner:
- Mixed Hydrocarbons 100%
- It is cheaper than the Sydney Solvents adhesive remover
- Designed to remove adhesive
- It is highly concentrated to ensure that it does the job efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Citrus based adhesive remover
Sydney Solvents Multi Solv Citrus cleaner is an everyday all-purpose adhesive remover, making it easier to lift those labels from the surface and clean away any residue. It is a highly concentrated formula to ensure you get the job done effectively. The solvent will flash off quite quickly leaving little to no residue left on the surface. It is important to always spot check the product before going ahead with the entire job.
- Lift sticky residue with ease to ensure the surface is adhesive-free. It removes adhesive graphics allowing for a smooth, clear surface.
- Softens residue to easily remove away.
Difference between Multi Solv Adhesive Remover and Sydney Solvents Adhesive Remover
The main difference between the two solvents is that the Multi Solv is more of a cost-effective adhesive remover. It is designed to remove sticky residue on surfaces, and the Adhesive Remover will do the same but has added solvents in the formulation to provide a more heavy-duty clean before reapplying adhesives. The Multi Solv cleaner will do a great job at lifting up adhesives on a day-to-day basis for lifting up those easier jobs.
Available Sizes: 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
For more details refer to MSDS.
For emergencies, please call:
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Yes, we are located in Penrith. Unit 3, 10 Production Place Jamisontown NSW 2750.
Are we open to the public?
Yes, we are. You can buy direct from us paying card or cash. You don't need to be a business customer to buy. Anyone can walk in and buy from us.
We are open from 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and are open from 7:30am to 12pm.
What can you pay on pick up?
We accept cash or card (visa, mastercard, AMEX, eftpos).
Information Regarding Delivery
We know you’ll be keen to receive your order as quickly as possible. Please make sure you provide us with:
- A valid delivery address (either residential or business) as we cannot ship our products to PO Box or Parcel Collect, and
- Contact phone number so we can contact you if there are any issues with your consignment.
Our couriers require the customer’s phone number for each delivery. We can’t book your delivery unless you have provided us with a valid daytime phone number.
We pack every order carefully to ensure it reaches you in good condition.
Your order will be sent through one of our preferred couriers.
After payment has been received, your order will be processed by the following business day. The approximate cut-off time for same day dispatch is 11am.
Perth Enquiries we have additional shipping charges on 1 and 5 Litre items, and our 20 Litre items and above freight starts out from $130. We are working on alternatives. We cannot send Methylene Chloride to WA.
All consignments are tracked. The tracking number can be viewed in the email notification you receive after the order has been dispatched. If you can't find it, or need help with tracking, please contact us.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us and we will do our best to make sure you’re happy.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review