- Butyl Iconil 100%
- Other names: Butyl Glycol Ether (BGE)
Butyl Iconil also known as Butyl Glycol Ether is colourless liquid with a mild odour. The product is quite versatile and has a boiling point of 171 ºC and a flash point of 67 ºC, making Butyl Iconil a non-flammable product. The product is miscible in water and solvents.
- Butyl glycol is also something that is used regularly in most households as it is a component of many home cleaning products
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Used in paint, coatings and printing industries.
- Can be used to extend drying time of coatings and improve the flow of the product.
- Butyl Iconil is used as solvent component for surface cleaners, hydraulic fluids and, cutting and drilling oils.
- Degreaser for industrial and household detergents.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.