Sydney solvents Bug and tar remover are used to Clean-up and rejuvenate your vehicle or marine vessel exteriors and home surfaces. This liquid spray will dispel road grime, dust, tar, tree sap, bird droppings, insect remains and other hardy contaminants to leave surfaces refreshed and sparkling with renewed vigour.
Sydney solvents Bug and tar remover are designed for use in the shade on boats, cars and around the home areas. This powerful formula is safe for application onto clean and cool plastic, rubber, glass and metal surfaces, as well as clear coated paint.
We still always recommend spot testing on your paint surfaces first.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.