- Budget Wash Petroleum Hydrocarbons 100%
- Uplift dirty floor stains
- Remove permanent marker stains by applying a small amount to a cloth and work in to remove.
- Stubborn surface cleaner.
- Concrete cleaner.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Fast drying solvent means that when using it as a degreaser the product flashes off quickly for a nice finish.
- Assists in cleaning greases, oils and surfaces prior to painting.
- Used to clean surfaces before painting.
- General workshop cleaner to remove contaminants from workshop floors and walls.
- Not recommended to be used for cleaning gummed up carburettors.
- More commonly it is used for adhesives, cleaning of auto-transmissions and pre-cleaner prior to spray-painting.
- Cleans up fouled spark plugs.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.