Use the Black and White taps for easy flow from the drums. Plug the product in at the bottom and it use it as a tap to flow the product out. The tap is suitable to use for solvents and chemicals.
How to install one of our black screw in taps:
Our black screw in taps can be a little tricky to install if you have never done it before so here is a quick step by step on how to install them:
- Tip the drum on its back
- Remove the little circular piece of plastic that is at the bottom of the drum, we recommend finding something that you can place in the little cut out as this will help you turn it.
- Once this piece of plastic has been removed there will then be a thicker piece of plastic beneath it and you will need to pierce a hole through this. It can be quite difficult sometimes so don’t panic if you don’t get it the first time
- Once you have pierced a whole ( which does not need to be big ) you can then screw the tap on and tip it back up your tap will work perfectly.
When you are finished using the tap suggest making sure that you have closed the tap properly to save leaking every where on you can tip it back on its side to be extra safe.
Check out our youtube video:
Good luck :)
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Yes, we are located in Penrith. Unit 3, 10 Production Place Jamisontown NSW 2750.
Are we open to the public?
Yes, we are. You can buy direct from us paying card or cash. You don't need to be a business customer to buy. Anyone can walk in and buy from us.
We are open from 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and are open from 7:30am to 12pm on Friday.
What can you pay on pick up?
We accept cash or card (visa, mastercard, AMEX, eftpos).
Information Regarding Delivery
We know you’ll be keen to receive your order as quickly as possible. Please make sure you provide us with:
- A valid delivery address (either residential or business) as we cannot ship our products to PO Box or Parcel Collect, and
- Contact phone number so we can contact you if there are any issues with your consignment.
Our couriers require the customer’s phone number for each delivery. We can’t book your delivery unless you have provided us with a valid daytime phone number.
We pack every order carefully to ensure it reaches you in good condition.
Your order will be sent through one of our preferred couriers.
After payment has been received, your order will be processed by the following business day. The approximate cut-off time for same day dispatch is 11 am.
Shipping charges are calculated depending on the quantity, weight, location and if it contains dangerous goods.
All consignments are tracked. The tracking number can be viewed in the email notification you receive after the order has been dispatched. If you can't find it or need help with tracking, please contact us.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us and we will do our best to make sure you’re happy.