- Bioethanol >99% Water <%1 Denatoium Bensonate 5ppm MIBK <2%
- Contains denaturant
- Bioethanol is product from sugar cane or maize plants.
Bioethanol is a clear colourless liquid made from an extremely refine sugarcane process, produced locally in Australia. The flashpoint of bioethanol is 12.7°C and the boiling point is 78°C with a specific gravity of 0.79. The bioethanol is denatured alcohol which means that it cannot be consumed as the bitrex in it is extremely bitter and unpalatable. Bioethanol can be used to extract oils, disinfectant, sterilise medical equipment, as a window cleaner, and there are many more uses. Additionally, bioethanol is perfect for indoor or outdoor bioethanol heaters.
Bioethanol mixes well with water, and you will find that ethyl alcohol is a common ingredient in cosmetics, cleaners, and fuels. When using bioethanol on the skin as rubbing alcohol it is recommended to dilute it down to about 70%. You can also add in a fragrance to mix with bioethanol to make as a disinfectant to use around the home.
Cleaning & Household Uses:
- Window cleaner
- Used for cleaning paints
- Manufactured for use in ventless bioethanol fireplaces.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Oil extraction: Our ethanol is not food grade safe. It can be used in the extraction of oil however in terms of the processing and how to do that you may have to do more research. Food grade Ethanol requires a license, and we do not stock the product.
Use for fuel in Bioethanol Heaters
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor heaters
- Burns clean, leaves very little fumes or black marks
- Alcohol smell is burnt off in heating
Ethanol vs. Bioethanol
Both the chemicals are designed to process the same way for all applications. The only difference is how each product is made. The bioethanol is considered to be made through an eco-friendly process using contemporary materials, whereas the ethanol is made from fossil raw materials.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
We are currently experiencing shipping issues with our current courier that deliver our 1L and 5L containers to your doorstep. There will be delays with orders made between 02/02/2020 - the current date. We apologise to all our valued customers for this issue that has arisen, we are striving to have it fixed up immediately. For any new orders, there will be a delay from our normal fast service, as we are sorting through the backlog.
Please bear with us during this time. We will have the situation sorted shortly; we can't wait to do business with you in the future!
Have a great week.
DUE TO AN INFLUX OF ORDERS RECENTLY, OUR 1L & 5L ARE ONLY TEMPORARILY AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP FROM WAREHOUSE PENRITH. DELIVERY IS NOT AN OPTION AT THIS POINT IN TIME. WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.