- Solvent B1 Petroleum Spirit 100%
- Industrial solvent degreaser
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Fast drying solvent means that when using it as a degreaser the product flashes off quickly for a nice finish.
- Used to clean surfaces before painting.
- General workshop cleaner to remove contaminants from workshop floors and walls.
- Removes oil, grease and engine fluid.
- B1 Solvent is a high powered general degreaser.
- Not recommended to be used for cleaning gummed up carburettors.
Solvent B1 vs. Solvent X55
Solvent B1 is known as a Mobile product whereas Solvent X55 is a shell product. The items both do similar jobs.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Please refer to the SDS for more information.
For emergencies, please call:
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Yes, we are located in Penrith. Unit 3, 10 Production Place Jamisontown NSW 2750.
Are we open to the public?
Yes, we are. You can buy direct from us paying card or cash. You don't need to be a business customer to buy. Anyone can walk in and buy from us.
We are open from 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and are open from 7:30am to 12pm.
What can you pay on pick up?
We accept cash or card (visa, mastercard, AMEX, eftpos).
Information Regarding Delivery
We know you’ll be keen to receive your order as quickly as possible. Please make sure you provide us with:
- A valid delivery address (either residential or business) as we cannot ship our products to PO Box or Parcel Collect, and
- Contact phone number so we can contact you if there are any issues with your consignment.
Our couriers require the customer’s phone number for each delivery. We can’t book your delivery unless you have provided us with a valid daytime phone number.
We pack every order carefully to ensure it reaches you in good condition.
Your order will be sent through one of our preferred couriers.
After payment has been received, your order will be processed by the following business day.
Perth Enquiries we have free shipping on 1 and 5 Litre items, but our 20 Litre items and above freight starts out from $130. We are working on alternatives.
All consignments are tracked. The tracking number can be viewed in the email notification you receive after the order has been dispatched. If you can't find it, or need help with tracking, please contact us.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us and we will do our best to make sure you’re happy.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review