Acrylic Thinner is a mixture of hydrocarbons designs to thin out paints. Sydney Solvents acrylic thinner has a high gloss finish and is used to level out the paint, having a medium to fast drying time. It is suitable to clean up both enamel and acrylic paint/primers from brushes and spray equipment. This thinner would be most suitable when a high gloss and smooth finish is required.
In compassions to other thinners on the market, Sydney Solvents acrylic thinner is a cheap paint thinner, as we aim to have a more of a wholesale rate.
Cleaning & Household Uses:
- Cleans paint brushes and equipment. Effective for painting prep and cleaning up.
- Apply a small amount and work into stains to remove.
- Assists with cleaning up oil, grease and general dirt. Degreases and cleanses automobile and machinery part cleaning.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Solvent us used as thinner for oil-based paints and varnishes.
- Can remove oil and acrylic based paints, varnishes, tar and tree sap residues.
Painting Preparation Uses:
- Used to erase some mistakes whilst painting.
- Acrylic Thinner assists with improving the consistency of paints, provides a glossy finish and is fast drying.
- Clean paints brushes – even with heavy built up oils and paints, the acrylic thinner can be used to dissolve and break down for an easy clean.
- Used to thin out or dilute the thickness of oil-based paint.
Acrylic Thinner Hazards:
When using acrylic thinner it is important to be cautious. It is advised to wear safety glasses and use chemical resistant gloves. If you need any advice please do not hesitate to contact us as we are happy to help.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
For more details refer to MSDS.
For emergencies, please call:
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Yes, we are located in Penrith. Unit 3, 10 Production Place Jamisontown NSW 2750.
Are we open to the public?
Yes, we are. You can buy direct from us paying card or cash. You don't need to be a business customer to buy. Anyone can walk in and buy from us.
We are open from 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and are open from 7:30am to 12pm on Friday.
What can you pay on pick up?
We accept cash or card (visa, mastercard, AMEX, eftpos).
Information Regarding Delivery
We know you’ll be keen to receive your order as quickly as possible. Please make sure you provide us with:
- A valid delivery address (either residential or business) as we cannot ship our products to PO Box or Parcel Collect, and
- Contact phone number so we can contact you if there are any issues with your consignment.
Our couriers require the customer’s phone number for each delivery. We can’t book your delivery unless you have provided us with a valid daytime phone number.
We pack every order carefully to ensure it reaches you in good condition.
Your order will be sent through one of our preferred couriers.
After payment has been received, your order will be processed by the following business day. The approximate cut-off time for same day dispatch is 11 am.
Shipping charges are calculated depending on the quantity, weight, location and if it contains dangerous goods.
All consignments are tracked. The tracking number can be viewed in the email notification you receive after the order has been dispatched. If you can't find it or need help with tracking, please contact us.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us and we will do our best to make sure you’re happy.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review