- Acetone 99.5% Water 0.5%
- Highest industrial purity grade
Cleaning & Household Uses:
- Removes permanent marker marks, dissolving the ink as it is wiped away.
- Sanities razor blades.
- Removes the gunk from stubborn stickers on glass and metal.
- Used to clean glass.
- Sanitises beauty tools – tweezers, nail clippers, etc.
- Add a drop of Acetone to nail polish to prevent it from clogging up.
- Soak SNS nails with a cotton bud of acetone using foil to secure it around the nail and allow to soak for a period of time to allow it to remove.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Clean PVC pipes before gluing
- Removes adhesives: Use a cloth to wipe with Acetone and use another cloth to remove adhesives.
- Cleans fibreglass resin tools and brushes
- Assists with removing paints
- Removes silicone, wax, tar, and removes paint residue.
- General all-purpose DIY clean-up.
- Removes superglue
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
We are currently experiencing shipping issues with our current courier that deliver our 1L and 5L containers to your doorstep. There will be delays with orders made between 02/02/2020 - the current date. We apologise to all our valued customers for this issue that has arisen, we are striving to have it fixed up immediately. For any new orders, there will be a delay from our normal fast service, as we are sorting through the backlog.
Please bear with us during this time. We will have the situation sorted shortly; we can't wait to do business with you in the future!
Have a great week.
DUE TO AN INFLUX OF ORDERS RECENTLY, OUR 1L & 5L ARE ONLY TEMPORARILY AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP FROM WAREHOUSE PENRITH. DELIVERY IS NOT AN OPTION AT THIS POINT IN TIME. WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Below are commonly asked questions. All answers provided are merely recommendations. Please do further research and test yourself. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
What is the main use of acetone?
Acetone is commonly used within the manufacturing of plastics, pharmaceuticals, as a nail polish remover and is used as a stone cleaner. There are many more uses as well. If you have a specific application please do not hesitate to ask.
Is acetone and nail polish remover the same thing?
Yes, acetone is used as nail polish remover. It is quite a strong nail polish remover and is often used to soak the SDS nails in to weaken them as well as the shellac.
Acetone can be added to nail polish to thin out the polish.
Is acetone and paint thinner the same thing?
No they are two different products. If you are after a paint thinner we have epoxy, acrylic and multi thinner. If you want more information on which thinner to use please do not hesitate to contact us.
Do you have anhydrous acetone?
No we do not stock anhydrous acetone.
Anhydrous acetone refers to acetone with no water in it. Our acetone has >0.2% of water in it, which makes it very pure. It is quite difficult to find anhydrous acetone and it is very costly, most customers use our acetone no problems. However, some customers need anhydrous when following specific formulas.
10/10By: Rasha Macit on 4 February 2020Excellent products, amazing customer service and delivery! Very happy and will definitely buy again. Highly recommended. Thank you xXx
Overall, Quite GoodBy: Ethan Redmond on 5 December 2019I ordered 1 l of 99.5% pure acetone which was promptly dispatched by the seller and arrived in a completely sealed container. So far it has worked exactly as intended for my cleaning purposes and I will definitely be ordering again in the future
AcetoneBy: Nita Small on 22 November 2019This product is great for cleaning headlights on our cars and many other things
Speedy deliveryBy: Karen Whipper on 8 October 2019This is exactly the product I ordered with a very speedy delivery and great customer service
AcetoneBy: Kelly on 17 May 2019Happy with product. Arrived very quickly. Use to remove sns works wonders. Thank you, very well priced.