Ideal for cleaning mould off outdoor areas where mildew is produced such as damp areas, roof tiles and walls. Spray and leave!
Mould control is a food safe product used for the control of mould, mildew & algae on a range of surfaces.
If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If in eyes, hold eyes open and flood.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.