- Isopar G 100%
- Industrial grade
- Other names: Firelight fuel.
Isopar G is a hydrocarbon solvent with a lower odour in comparison to white spirits and kerosene. The low aromatic characteristic ensures lower potential for attack of plastics and rubbers. The flash point of Isopar G is 41ºC and the boiling range is 150-200ºC. Often the Isopar G is used as a firelight fuel.
Cleaning & Household Uses:
- Can be used for outdoor and indoor heaters.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Isopar G is an industrial solvent used in the manufacturing of plastics and cleaning chemicals.
- The product is used in the industrial, professional and consumer applications such as manufacturing process, metal working, and agricultural chemical formulations.
Fire Light Fuel Isopar G
- High grade fire light twirling fuel
- Burns clean, leaves very little fumes or black marks
- Has a better burn than Kerosene
- Used for fire activities e.g. Fire twirling, dancing, and other performances.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
We are currently experiencing shipping issues with our current courier that deliver our 1L and 5L containers to your doorstep. There will be delays with orders made between 02/02/2020 - the current date. We apologise to all our valued customers for this issue that has arisen, we are striving to have it fixed up immediately. For any new orders, there will be a delay from our normal fast service, as we are sorting through the backlog.
Please bear with us during this time. We will have the situation sorted shortly; we can't wait to do business with you in the future!
Have a great week.
DUE TO AN INFLUX OF ORDERS RECENTLY, OUR 1L & 5L ARE ONLY TEMPORARILY AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP FROM WAREHOUSE PENRITH. DELIVERY IS NOT AN OPTION AT THIS POINT IN TIME. WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.