- Isopar G 100%
- Industrial grade
- Other names: Firelight fuel.
Cleaning & Household Uses:
- Can be used for outdoor and indoor heaters.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Isopar G is an industrial solvent used in the manufacturing of plastics and cleaning chemicals.
- The product is used in the industrial, professional and consumer applications such as manufacturing process, metal working, and agricultural chemical formulations.
Fire Light Fuel Isopar G
- High grade fire light twirling fuel
- Burns clean, leaves very little fumes or black marks
- Has a better burn than Kerosene
- Used for fire activities e.g. Fire twirling, dancing, and other performances.
Available Sizes: 1, 5, 20, 200 and 1000 Litre.
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.