Throttle Body Carburettor Cleaner
- Mixed Hydrocarbon 100%
- Other names: Carby Cleaner, Throttle Body Cleaner, Small Parts Cleaner.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Dissolves carburettor deposits inside and out with ease.
- Cleans small engine and motor parts.
- Do not use on plastic areas.
- The industrial strength product ensures an effective result that will clean, dissolve and reduce poor exhaust emissions.
- Carby cleaner cleaners exterior and linages, combustion chamber deposits, automotive choke and PCV valve, as well as vehicles with fuel injection.
- Switch from cartons of Carby spray cleaner, to our Liquid based Carby Cleaner and you will save.
Available Sizes: 1, 5 and 20 Litre
*All information provided is a recommendation. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Eliminate all ignition sources. Remove leaking containers.
- Contain and absorb on suitable chemical material.
- Restrict access to area.
- Firefighters MUST wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- If Swallowed contact a doctor or poison information center immediately and show container or label.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a doctor or poison information center.
- In case of contact with skin, wash contacted area with soap and water.
- If inhaled remove to fresh air.
- If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Prevent material entering sewers.
Information Regarding Pick Up
Can I pick up?
Excellent product4 October 2018Bought this throttle body cleaner to help restore the engine of a recently purchased car with some issues. Product worked as advertised to effectively and quite efficiently remove deposits that had built up within the engine. Would certainly recommend as a solvent and carbon/gunk cleaner.