- Hospital-grade disinfectant all-purpose cleaner
- Fresh smelling musky fragrance
- Ideal for disinfecting, sanitising and general-purpose cleaning
A hard surface cleaner, deodoriser/disinfectant that cleans, kills germs and odours. The superior effect of this formula is masking unwanted odours lies in the strong refreshing musk fragrance.
Hospital-grade disinfectant is the highest grade of disinfectant to fight and kill against germs. Hospital-grade disinfectant is used when you need to ensure hygiene is a priority in environments like doctor’s surgeries, hospitals, laboratories, in childcare, at school, in the home, nursing homes, and other places where it needs to be germ-free. It works to disinfect, clean, kill bacteria and deodorise areas.
Hospital Grade disinfectant can be used on medical equipment, and on other surfaces like environmental surfaces. The high grade means that it is suitable for hospital settings, which means it’s amazing in killing the germs within the household, especially with kids around you need to keep a clean environment.
How to Use:
As a General Disinfectant: Dilute up to 1:50 parts water (250ml to 12 Litres of water). For highly contaminated areas: Dilute 1:30 parts water (250ml to 8 Litres of water). For mould control: dilute 1:10 parts water.
All information provided is a recommendation. Please test before using. We cannot guarantee the uses as each application has various characteristics and therefore we cannot be certain it will work for you*
If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If in eyes, hold eyes open and flood.
Treat as non hazardous material, prevent from entering waterways. For more details refer to MSDS.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sydney Solvents users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.